13/2/15

Klimt

When I was younger and studied at the Institute of Fine Arts, I made an anamorphosis with the works of Klimt as inspiration for which I won a competition. Since then, I've always been very fond of this artist.

Imagine my surprise when a new store contacted me and upon arrival I found this dress clearly inspired by Klimt.

It is, as I say, a small store, but well maintained and very original designs.

I highly recommend that you visit. You will see how you'll be surprised!

The shop name? *LOULOU c'est moi*




BODY:
hair: .:EMO-tions:. * NEFERTITI *
hands: SLINK
antlers: Clemmm - Other Mother Antlers

CLOTHES:
veil: *[MeshedUp]*_Selena Veil FREE
crown: +PAZZESQUE+  AUTUMN CROWN
dress: *LOULOU c'est moi* Klimt Dress
jewelry: La Malvada Mujer - Agata /1/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario