20/1/15

Greetings from INDIA!


BODY:
lipstick: C&C - Make up - Lipstick - JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS
manicure: [M] FREEBIE // Slink Nail Polish // Elegant
eyes: AG
hands and feet: SLINK

CLOTHES:
jewelry: [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Sicily Red
headwrap: Vanity Hair: Manish
shirt: KALAYDOSCOPE Tank Shirt..zouzu.. FREE
jacket: Addams // Complete Outfit Mary
pants: <*>Bomshie<*> Incan Teal Wool Leggings
shoes: *YS&YS*Oxford shoes
glasses: VRSION LODE - Amonia Mesh Glasses
passport: S O R G O

Welcome to a new journey of Matilda.
I hope you enjoy this time with my trip to India. I selected this country for its wonders, its colors, its beauty ... I don´t know if you remember (maybe you did not know me), my previous trip, long ago, to Japan.
It was a short but very nice trip, I leave the post in case you want to see:

Greetings from Japan
Greetings from Japan - Day 2
Greetings from Japan - Interview with two maikos
Greetings from Japan - Day 3
Greetings from Japan - Day 4
- Greetings from Japan - Day 5

Nothing. This is the look I chose to make this trip so heavy. Many hours of flight, however, did not want to give up colorful look! But in a trench coat that gives a serious touch. The headscarf think it gives a different and fun ethnic touch. Jewelry, GOLD! Beautiful creations newcomers to my inventory.
On the other hand, the shirt is free from marketplace, like a kaleidoscope! and ... as it was not clear how to end, I decided to put some pants with Inca pattern and a comfortable and stylish shoes with floral print.

Mmmm ... luggage, passport ... I think I'm ready.



AH!! I'M GOING TO MISS MY FLIGHT!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario